DESTINATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE
Destination sessions provide an incredible experience to have your session someplace special and create images that you simply won't see anywhere else. It's a time to get away to a different part of the world, or our country, and make images and memories you'll have with you forever. Whether it's your senior session or simply a desire to express yourself in a unique way in a unique place a destination session is off the charts amazing!
Planning and setting up a destination session takes time and research. I also price it differently than my Regular Sessions and even my Collective Sessions. Before we book and reserve a date on my calendar, we schedule a time to meet and talk details such as location, dates, styling, potential for working with a local boutique at the destination, hair and makeup on-location, what you will want to order in regards to products (so I know what and how to shoot from a creative standpoint) and much more!
The basics are as follows...
- CONTIGUOUS STATES AND INTERNATIONAL: NO SESSION FEE
• Client pays for all my travel expenses including airfare, AirBnb, transportation (rental/car service) and food.
This is a fluid and process oriented project that is best planned 3-6 months out.
• 1/2 day...about 3 hours
• Full day...about 6 hours, with a 1-1/2 day hour break for lunch
Full day has an additional $800 fee.
• Multiple locations, multiple outfits
• Up to 2 seniors allowed (ie. friend)
• Hair and makeup highly recommended for girls (additional cost)
• If we shoot at a location that has costs/fees associated with site rental those fees will be paid by client
• There is a minimum product/collection purchase requirement